Munich and Berlin
Carlsquare is an independent, partner-run investment bank. We advise our clients (businesses, shareholders and financial investors) in the implementation of strategic targets in the area of corporate finance/M&A. Due to our integration into the international M&A network Globalscope, we offer integrated cross-border M&A consulting for medium-sized transactions. The firm is represented across Europe, with 70 employees located in Berlin, Copenhagen, Hamburg, Munich, London and Stockholm. You can find further information concerning Carlsquare and Globalscope at www.carlsquare.com and www.globalscopepartners.com.
Your area of responsibility:
You will be working in direct contact with our partners and senior professionals in generating and carrying out complex corporate finance projects. Important duties include:
- Production of pitches, teasers and investment memoranda
- Production of integrated financial models, financial analyses and business valuations (DCF, Trading and Transaction Comparables)
- Production of sector, business and capital market analyses as well as business profiles
- Due diligence tasks (set-up of virtual data rooms, Q+A)
- Independent research tasks involving businesses, markets, potential investors and targets
- Production of studies and analyses on our focus sectors
- Participation in our internal training programme
- Successfully completed studies in economics or another discipline with an emphasis on economics, and excellent academic performance
- 0 -2 years of relevant professional experience in the area of investment banking/ corporate finance/ M&A
- Relevant internships within the context of your studies
- In-depth knowledge in the areas of business evaluation and financial reporting
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills as well as team spirit
- Excellent spoken and written German and English
- Confident use of MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- A challenging and varied position in a growing business
- The opportunity to participate in our world-wide secondment programme
- Excellent career opportunities in an internationally active M&A consultancy
- An open working atmosphere in attractive cities
You should be able to work independently. You are reliable and enjoy working as part of a team.
If you fulfil our requirements and can contribute commitment, initiative and are a team player, please send all of your application documents together with a statement of your desired salary.