A correct valuation is the foundation for your investment decisions.
We leverage our considerable equity analysis and valuation experience from both public and non-public markets to assist our clients with sound business judgement when facing strategic decisions and pending transactions.
By addressing financial, economic and strategic factors with an in-depth understanding of the value drivers relevant to that particular industry sector we are able to determine the appropriate value that allows for better decision making. We highly value our sector competence and with several industry advisors and senior professionals we provide quality advice that meet your specific needs.
We conduct thorough analyses of all transaction value aspects and our clients include listed as well as owner-managed companies in many regions and industries.
We deliver expert valuation in a wide range of situations including:
- Carve outs and liquidations
- Fairness opinion in connection with public bids, etc.
- Asset valuations in connection with full-year accounts
- Management buyouts
- Design of incentive programmes (including options, convertibles, etc.)
- Redemption of shares (private tax purpose)
- Privatisation transactions
- Portfolio valuation (investment companies)
- Assessment of the need for impairment in accounts
- Valuations in connection with legal disputes and arbitration