- This event has passed.
IPO Workshop & Cocktail Munich
19.03.2019︱16:30 - 21:00Free
Capitalize on the Swedish IPO miracle
-What it takes to go public-
The Nordic region has maintained its position as Europe’s leading listing hub for SMEs, attracting significant investor capital. Nasdaq Stockholm holds the position of being the most active exchange in the Nordic region. The Swedish market is unique, and we would like to share insights on the opportunity for growth companies to leverage into public markets and increase investor exposure.
Our market experts will lead a discussion and address certain issues that foreign companies must consider prior to listing. During the seminar they will cover the IPO process and regulatory framework and offer their advice to entrepreneurs on how to prepare their companies for an IPO as an alternative to a traditional M&A exit.
CatCap, Nasdaq and Delphi cordially invite you to a Life Sciences and Tech IPO cocktail with panel discussions and presentations in Munich on the 19th of March 2019.
We would like to present the following key speakers:
- Adam Kostyál, SVP and Head of European listings at Nasdaq
- Caspar Graf Stauffenberg, Managing Partner CatCap Munich
- Anders Elgemyr, Managing Partner CatCap Stockholm (Moderator)
- Mats Dahlberg, Partner Delphi law firm, on the legal aspects
- Mats Lindstrand, Chairman FRISQ AB
- Johannes Doll, EVP and Head of Corporate Development at Orexo AB
- Lars Lindell, CEO at Acconeer