The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect,will therefore be rejected.
All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links
The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages – unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site fromviewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page.
The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s agreement.
- Personal Data: means any information relating to a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, or an online identifier.
- Processing: means any operation which is performed on personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or any kind of disclosure or other use.
II. Extent of the processing
- Personal Data we are processing
We process the following personal data:
- Telephone number;
- Type of device, device name, your device-ID;
- Date and time of your request;
- Content of your request;
- Information about your Browserversion;
- Your screen resolution; 1
- Information about your operating system, including your language settings;
- Personal Data we are processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- for the provision of our website;
- to communicate with you.
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. b and f GDPR. The provision of the aforementioned personal data is necessary for the initiation of a contract, namely for the presentation of our services as well as for answering your requests, and to display our website to you. This processing is based furthermore on our legitimate interest, to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and safety. The non-provision of your personal data can lead to disadvantages, such as non-response to your request; however, you are not legally obliged to provide your personal data.
If we have received your e-mail-address in connection with the delivery of a service, we can send direct marketing content to your e-mail-address about comparable services of ours. You can object to such sending of direct marketing content at any time (see no. III.7).
- Automated decision-making
We do not use your personal data for automated decision-making which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
- Information sharing
In the event that we undergo re-organisation or are sold to a third party, any personal data we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party in compliance with applicable law.We may disclose your personal data if legally entitled or required to do so (for example if required by law or by a court order).
We have reasonable state of the art security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal data under our control. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we use reasonable efforts to prevent it. You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via our website whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk.
- Data retention
We strive to keep our processing activities with respect to your personal data as limited as possible. In the absence of specific retention periods set out in this policy, your personal data will be retained only for as long as we need it to fulfil the purpose for which we have collected it and, if applicable, as long as required by statutory retention requirements.
III. Your Rights
Under the legislation applicable to you, you may be entitled to exercise some or all of the following rights:
- require (i) information whether your personal data is retained and (ii) access to and/or duplicates of your personal data retained, including the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the data recipients as well as potential retention periods;
- request rectification, removal or restriction of your personal data, e.g. because (i) it is incomplete or inaccurate, (ii) it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, or (iii) the consent on which the processing was based has been withdrawn;
- refuse to provide and – without impact to data processing activities that have taken place before such withdrawal – withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data at any time;
- not to be subject to any automated decision making, including profiling (automatic decisions based on data processing by automatic means, for the purpose of assessing several personal aspects) which produce legal effects on you or affects you with similar significance;
- require (i) to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and (ii) to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from our side; where technically feasible you shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from us to another controller;
- take legal actions in relation to any potential breach of your rights regarding the processing of your Personal data, as well as to lodge complaints before the competent data protection regulators;
- object at any time:
- if we use your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing; or
- on grounds relating to your particular situation
that your personal data shall be subject to a processing.
IV. Contacting us
V. Amendments to this policy
As an alternative to the browser add-on, please click this link within browsers on mobile devices in order to prevent Google Analytics from entering this website in the future.
- The Opt Out works only in this browser and only for this Domain
- An opt-out cookie is stored on your device.
- If you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
6. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.carlsquare.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
For users who register on the site, we save the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they can not change their username). Also the site's administrators can view and edit this information.
All the information you enter in the forms on the website is saved by us for up to 6 months. This information is not used for marketing, and is not sold to any third party. In the case of contact forms, it is up to the recipient how long this data is saved.
By accepting cookies on our site, you allow us to collect anonymous data used for visitor analysis and statistics.
Two different cookies are used to distinguish you from other visitors, these are saved on your computer for up to two years and 30 minutes respectively.
Two different cookies are used to determine if you finish or start a new visit to our website, these are saved on your computer for up to 30 minutes.
A cookie is used to save information about what source or campaign that brought you to our website, this will be saved on your computer for up to 6 months.
In some cases, cookies are also saved that contain your screen size, which can be used to deliver content optimized for your particular environment.
If you were to preform a language selection our website, your choice may be saved. This is to make sure you won't have to make the same decision again.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may contain embedded content (such as video clips, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves exactly the same as if the visitor has visited the other site.
These sites can collect information about you, use cookie files, embed additional third-party tracking and monitor your interaction with said embedded content, including tracking your interaction with this embedded content if you have an account and are logged in to the site in question.
Who we share your data with
To ensure that mail sent as a result of form submissions reaches the recipient, we use the Sendgrid service. Any information you provide in forms on our website may be handled by Sendgrid.
However, the only data stored is data required for action in the event that a mail could not reach the recipient.
This information is: recipient's email, your email (if specified), and in some cases a generic description of the type of forms (for example, contact form, link sharing or quotation request). This information is normally saved for 30 days, and up to 90 days in the event that an email should not be submitted.
What rights you have over your data
If you have entered personal information in any of our forms, you may request access to the information you provided. You can also request that we remove all the information we have about you. This does not include any data we have to save for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Wherever we send your data
Form submissions from visitors may be checked through an automated spam detection service.