Carlsquare, Equity Research is expanding in Commissioned Research but also within independent company and stock option valuations as well as Strategic evaluation assignments. We are therefore looking for an Equity Research Analyst with a keen interest in equities and financial markets. With us, you can expect a stimulating environment with high tempo and short decision paths.
Profile and other characteristics:
- A keen interest for stocks.
- An academic degree with relevant focus
- Good analytical and numerical ability
- High working capacity and ability to handle periods of high workload and short lead times
- Detail oriented with a good sense for design and configuration
- An outward-facing personality with well-developed spoken and written language skills
- A great interest in business combined with a result-oriented drive.
- Experienced in the usage of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English and Swedish both in speech and writing
Do you want to be a part of the Carlsquare team? Please submit your CV to: email@example.com. Interviews are ongoing. Please contact Markus Augustsson at +46 76 235 03 20 concerning any questions about this position.
Carlsquare is a partner owned Investment Bank that offers services within Corporate Finance, ECM and Equity Research. Carlsquare was founded 20 years ago and has during the last two years acted as a financial advisor in 55 M&A-transactions. We have research coverage of some 60 quoted companies. Carlsquare has a strong international focus with 70 employees at offices in Berlin, Hamburg, Copenhagen, London, Munich and Stockholm.