Carlsquare GmbH – Hamburg
Carlsquare is an independent, partner-run investment bank. We advise our clients (businesses, shareholders and financial investors) in the implementation of strategic targets in the area of corporate finance/M&A. Due to our integration into the international M&A network Globalscope, we offer integrated cross-border M&A consulting for medium-sized transactions. The firm is represented across Europe, with 70 employees located in Berlin, Copenhagen, Hamburg, Munich, London and Stockholm. You can find further information concerning Carlsquare and Globalscope at www.carlsquare.com and www.globalscopepartners.com.
Your area of responsibility:
- Supporting management and sector groups in the identification of potential customers
- Independent research tasks and the preparation of findings
- Support in business development, marketing and event planning
- Studies in economics or another discipline with an emphasis on economics (a minimum of 3 completed semesters)
- Above-average academic performance
- Knowledge in the area of financial reporting and business evaluation (Corporate Finance / M&A)
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written German and English
- Confident use of MS Office
- Previous relevant practical experience is an advantage
- A challenging and varied position in a growing business
- Excellent career opportunities in an internationally active M&A consultancy
- An open working atmosphere in attractive cities
- Attractive remuneration
You should be able to work independently. You are reliable and enjoy working as part of a team.
If you fulfil our requirements and can contribute commitment, initiative and are a team player, please send all of your application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates and proof of internships) together with a statement of your desired salary.