- About Us
(London Office start in September 2021)
We are offering you the opportunity to work in a highly motivated team, supporting us in carrying out complex corporate finance projects. Internships are possible throughout the year and at all of our locations.
Carlsquare is an independent, partner-run investment bank. We advise our clients (businesses, shareholders and private equity investors) on corporate finance and M&A. Carlsquare has offices across Europe, with 80 employees located in Berlin, Copenhagen, Munich, Hamburg, London and Stockholm.
Your area of responsibility
During your internship, you will be working in direct contact with professionals and clients to generate and carry out complex corporate finance projects. In particular, you will be supporting the team with the following tasks:
- Production of pitches, presentations, teasers and investment memoranda
- Commercial research tasks involving businesses, markets, potential investors and targets
- Sector, business and capital market analyses as well as business profiles
- Financial analyses and valuation work
- Due diligence activities
- Participation in internal meetings and discussions
- Studies in economics or another discipline with an emphasis on economics (a minimum of 3 completed semesters)
- Previous relevant practical experience in finance, accounting or M&A is an advantage
- Excellent academic performance
- Completed basic studies (Bachelors)
- In-depth knowledge of financial reporting
- Knowledge in the area of business valuation (corporate finance/M&A)
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- Native-level spoken and written English
- Another language spoken at native level would be useful (German preferred)
- Confident use of MS Office
- Minimum duration: 12 weeks
Apply online with your CV and academic transcripts.