We are offering you the opportunity to work in a highly motivated team, supporting us in carrying out complex corporate finance projects. Internships are possible throughout the year and at all of our locations.
In 2020 Carlsquare was ranked #1 in the Mergermarket DACH Ranking for investment banks/M&A consultancies. With more than 60 transactions in the past two years and more than 450 transactions since its launch 20 years ago, Carlsquare has an outstanding track record. We are closing deals – what about you?
As member of the international M&A network Globalscope, we offer integrated cross-border M&A advice for mid-cap transactions. Carlsquare is represented across Europe with 80 employees in Berlin, Copenhagen, Hamburg, Munich, London and Stockholm. Further information on Globalscope can be found at www.globalscopepartners.com.
Your area of responsibility
During your internship, you will be working in direct contact with professionals and clients to generate and carry out complex corporate finance projects. In particular, you will be supporting the team with the following tasks:
- Production of pitches, presentations, teasers and investment memoranda
- Commercial research tasks involving businesses, markets, potential investors and targets
- Sector, business and capital market analyses as well as business profiles
- Financial analyses and valuation work
- Due diligence activities
- Participation in internal meetings and discussions
- Studies in economics or another discipline with an emphasis on economics (a minimum of 3 completed semesters)
- Previous relevant practical experience in finance, accounting or M&A is an advantage
- Excellent academic performance
- Completed basic studies (Bachelors)
- In-depth knowledge of financial reporting
- Knowledge in the area of business valuation (corporate finance/M&A)
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- Native-level spoken and written English
- Another language spoken at native level would be useful (German preferred)
- Confident use of MS Office
- Minimum duration: 12 weeks
Are you reliable and enjoy working in a team as well as independently? Do you meet our high standards? Are you proactive, able to work under pressure and keen to develop your professional skills?
Then please send your application, stating your preferred location, to Anika Schaefer: firstname.lastname@example.org