We are offering you the opportunity to work in a highly motivated team, supporting us in carrying out complex corporate finance projects. Internships are possible throughout the year and at all of our locations.
Carlsquare is an independent, partner-run investment bank. We advise our clients (businesses, shareholders and financial investors) in the implementation of strategic targets in the area of corporate finance/M&A. Due to our integration into the international M&A network Globalscope, we offer integrated cross-border M&A consulting for medium-sized transactions. The firm is represented across Europe, with 70 employees located in Berlin, Copenhagen, Hamburg, Munich, London and Stockholm. You can find further information concerning Carlsquare and Globalscope at www.carlsquare.com and www.globalscopepartners.com.
Your area of responsibility:
During your internship, you will be working in direct contact with professionals to generate and carry out complex corporate finance projects. In particular, you will be supporting the team with the following tasks:
- Supporting the production of presentations, teasers and investment memoranda
- Independent research tasks involving businesses, markets, potential investors and targets
- Production of sector, business and capital market analyses as well as business profiles
- Production of financial analyses and business evaluations
- Supporting due diligence activities
- Collaboration in the production of studies
- Participation in internal meetings and discussions
- Studies in economics or another discipline with an emphasis on economics (a minimum of 3 completed semesters)
- above-average academic performance
- completed basic studies (diploma, Bachelor’s)
- in-depth knowledge of financial reporting
- knowledge in the area of business evaluation (Corporate Finance/M&A)
- excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- excellent spoken and written local language (German or Swedish) and English
- confident use of MS Office
- previous relevant practical experience is an advantage
- minimum duration: 12 weeks
You should be able to work independently. You are reliable and enjoy working as part of a team.